jueves, 21 de abril de 2011

Just a tiny drop


I love it when you feed me 

oranges in the rain 

he said

I love the pitter patter

beating on my head

A flutter

chilled shudder

of something other


than TRUTH


an entourage of emotion

accompanies the mother-ship

w/o a clue from few and between

the rush has begun

filling my senses like

a thousand little thistles tickling

the innards of my nose

like a sneeze

I burst in tears


it’s silly i know

i laugh

i explain

analyze, complain


where truth of oneself 

the most difficult to name

admittance a 

dangerous game


I seek to know the tale behind those wandering eyes


the cross

the stare

the blink


left now right 

focus

fight


a point

to stop

where clarity clears


I accept my tears

as a storm at high tide

a wave of emotion

crashing on shore


pulling back to the origin of Life,

my center, my core

leaving salted speckles of me 

along the way


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario